Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Happenings of the week

My friend Kara opened her mission call. Tampa Florida, spanish speaking. GO KARA!


My dad and I ran (well, I jogged) the Spectrum 10k. It was a lot of fun (kind of). Dr. B beat me by a substantial amount of time. I entertain no thoughts of ever out running him in this life, or the next. Anna is absent from the sisterly photo because she was running in a high school track meet. Tiny little freshman Anna is one of the fastest kids on the team. She's amazing!
Dan sent me some lovely flowers, audible: ahhhhh, how cute


3 comments:

Danielle and Jesse said...

Ok those flowers are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

So glad to see a new post. I wish I had the ambition to run but you can count me out on that one. I love that last picture with you and the flowers, you are so pretty. Love ya, keep us posted.

Aimee said...

glad to see an update. Your dad would have beat me by a full day. Looking beautiful as always