Tuesday, April 28, 2009

From a land were everyone yells and it rains garbage.

Greetings from Luxor! Egypt is pretty amazing, I could go on forever- but I don't have long time at this ghetto Internet cafe. We are in luxor right now which is approximately a million times cleaner and less busy than Cairo. We're going to a temple today and then a faluka ride on the nile - then its another night train back to Cairo. I'd say for sure the coolest things i've done so far are: 1) camel ride by the big pyramids of giza 2) seen the tombs in the valley of the kings 3)but sadly they wont let you take pictures 3) made a fool of myself everytime I try to talk in arabic. If you're bored and want to see some of my pictures go here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35316747@N05/sets/72157617327455881/
Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm not bored and I'm on my way to see your pics. I'm jealous.

Aimee said...

the pictures are amazing. I'm glad your having fun and I love the captions