Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Utah, it is the place.


This week I got to go to Utah! Young Lauren would not believe hearing 21 year old Lauren saying, "I miss Utah. A lot. I really want to move there." But its true!
Our primary reason for the visit: our niece! We finally got to meet her and attend her blessing. Dan did a great job holding her, and carrying her up for blessing. He'll be a great dad, many many many years from now. 
We got to go to our favorite pizza place, THE PIE! Our friends Danielle and Jesse drove up, we brought down Dan's siblings and we all had a blast. 
Dan and Tim and the ginormous pizza. Hey, there were 9 hungry adults. And we didn't finish it. 
Me and Danielle. I miss her. Such good times, in our old BYU days....
Me and Danielle are lucky enough to be married to that. I know, you're jealous. 
Other events for which I lack pictures:
- I got to spend several days in St. George with my family - so great.
- We got to go see Kade & Branda who just had a baby! Congratulations to them! 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know how you feel when you say you want to go back, I did at first. About the only thing I miss now is the green grass and family functions. I'm glad you got to visit.

Aimee said...

I really missed "The Jewel of the West" when I lived back east. I wonder though if I would have missed it so much if I wasn't a slave, anyway....I was sad you weren't able to come back down for Grandpas 80th but I am glad you got to play with your fam the prior week

Stacie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I truly do miss the late night Krispy Cream donut runs and going tanning. I don't think I've had a Krispy Cream donut since then - and now I'm too far away to buy one.