Twilight that is. I will openly say to anyone how the Twilight Series is "poorly written school girls' daydreams that create a false ideal of what true love is." But I can't help it, I've read all those poorly written daydreams, and anxiously await all the movies. So we saw it yesterday: New Moon. I chose this picture because I can hear my mom's commentary of the movie in my head: "Those boys need to pull their pants up!" Haha, so classic of my mom.


I was so happy to be seeing a good movie (after the Wild Things debacle, don't see it). I am in love Jacob's body. And all of Edward. Its sad.
So, in trying to be fiscally conservative, we decided to go across the street and buy some treats from a little grocer instead of the over priced theater offerings. However, Dan didn't notice these chocolates were $7 a pound, and I didn't notice he had filled a pound and half of candy in his bag. Here he is holding his $12 candy! Way to save money, should've gone for the $4 milk duds...
Ah, Reds. Another thing I hate how much I love: donuts. I can't say no to them. So (nearly every ) Saturday morning Dan and I go to this marvelous joint.
They are delicious.
Clearly we go first thing in the morning, before make-up and/or hair brushing.
But thats okay, cause Red's draws a pretty rough crowd. Its in the hispanic district of town, and we are generally the only native English speakers there. Dan loves his nasty coconut covered mutations. Chocolate is the only way to go.
Some weeks were adventurous and recruit some friends, get our donuts to go...
And eat them at the beach! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. A holiday of gluttony. My kinda thing.



3 comments:
It's okay, I love twilight too! At least you didn't wear a team Edward shirt to the movie... some of us stooped that low.
I can see why you can't resist those donuts...they look dang good! Sweet tradition kind of like cinnamon roll Saturday, except better! Me and Kade also went to see New Moon this week! I love that you love these books ha because I can totally see you mocking them!
I completely agree with you on the whole twilight fiasco. I only broke down to read them because Daniel left. I have yet to see New Moon
Post a Comment