I love them, seriously. I was pretty skeptical when the bishop pulled me out of the friend making world that is relief society and put me in charge of giving 3 year olds the word of God. But, the Bishop was right. I love my calling. Every Sunday for almost the last year I'm so happy I get to hang out with, have my arm rubbed by, and hear the awesome things my little friends say.
Last week was my co-teacher's last Sunday before moving. I made some very sunbeamy delights - whoopie pies rolled in sprinkles - as a goodbye treat. Except Sis. Graff made her own goodbye treats, haha. So the sunbeams didn't end up eating the whoopie pies. But I did. Many of them.
6 comments:
You have such a small class. You're treats look soooo yummy
These look so good!!!
I recall wrangling the beamers. easier said than done, especially when one is hyperactive, one must constantly be rubbing her small hands over my body (strange), and one is comatose.
P.S. this is Kiersten
Where have I been??? Look and your new layout and all the adventures you have had with your sister. My sister needs to come visit me.
Oh can I be in your class I want woopie pies.
You have mad whoopie pie skills!
Yummy tummmy! p.s I am jealous of your little friendies.
Post a Comment