Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dan Doesn't Like Cats (and other Lies)

"I don't like Cats." - Daniel Richard Mealy
Meet Blackie, or Mr. Bitey as Kiersten renamed him after watching the movie "Kick-Ass" at our house. He's a ruffian stray that Dan buys food for, feeds, pets, and asks to let come in our house. Today, while out shopping, Dan found a little dog bed and asked if he could get it for Blackie/Mr. Bitey, that he might rest more comfortably on our doorstep while meowing insistently to be fed. 
Yeah, he totally doesn't like cats. 

6 comments:

Jane said...

Dude! Merrill is exactly the same!! He says he despises cats and they are worthless animals yet he is at the farm petting Jett and playing with him all the time. Same as when Jett actually lived with us. That is so funny! I'm totally a closet crazy cat lady, I love them felines. Merrill mocks me to the fullest for it all the time too. p.s. I still have hope for Iddaho. I just don't think I got to see the pretty parts of it or any real actual cities/towns. Where do you go there?

Лена said...

Ha ha! This is so funny! I remember when it started just with an occasional bowl of food for Blackie:) Look just how far you've come!!!:)

Rebecca Luke said...

ahahaha! So if he has a cat... then where's your dog?! I bet you that cat has like 3 families it mooches off of. Pretty though for sure! You should dress if up for halloween and bring it to trunk or treat. Ha! Ps- we need to DO something together. Soon!

Лена said...

About Mockingjay: I am so impressed with the whole series! It kept my interest the whole time and the ending... well, I was satisfied with it. In a way I was sad that Gale and Katniss didn't work out, but he wouldn't have ever understood Katniss the way Peeta did about her nightmares and such. And I was even impressed that the author put a little paragraph explaining WHY she picked him. I guess she assumed that a lot of people will hope for Gale for Katniss since they had quite a history together. So, yeah, I was happy with the ending and how the story ended. It was pretty intense.

Aimee said...

That is a pretty cat. Dan bought him a bed, must be love

Anna said...

papa is the same way. i really want to come stroke Mr. Bitey!