Six Observances from New Years in Dixie:
1) My Mom's New Kitchen remodel was totally worth all the hassle. I can say that because I was in no way involved. It is beautiful.
2) Sugar Gliders are the world's worst pets. Katheryn got two of them for Christmas. They scream at you. Though Anna's ferret might give them a run for their money.... What happened to owning cats and dogs?
3) Red Cliffs is perhaps most beautiful when hiked in December
But it's flipping cold! (Dan and I aren't in the picture because we're the only ones without cool hats)
4) I am really bad at bowling. I bowled a 20. Both rounds. That's okay, I'd rather be good at something that isn't totally lame....
5) Dad's Rocket Day is still Awesome
Especially when it requires a rescue mission
6) Playing minute to win it can be fun. If it involves your Grandpa with panty hose on his arms.
After a wonderful New Year's in St. George, we voyaged back to Gloom Mountain to get back to the daily grind. I kicked off our return by ruining EVERY last pair of scrubs I have. Someone leaves pen in communal dryer = Lauren has Dalmatian scrubs.... Grrrr. In an effort to cheer me up, Dan took me to Black Swan. So about the movie...
Whoa. That's all I have to say. Whoa.

4 comments:
Your mom's remodeled kitchen looks awesome!
Sorry, about your scrubs.
Wow red cliffs looks awesome.. who knew? I love your moms kitchen, how fun for her! I'm sorry to hear about your scrubs, but I have four nice pairs that would fit you well if you need some unspotted ones:) I'm serious.. I can mail them to you today! It was so good to see your family on new years eve, next time we will bring fun games so we don't bore you..;)
You have to tell me if you liked black swan? Send me a message on facebook. It looks crazy but I can't tell if it's a horror movie type thing or just a drama? Anyway, it looks intense. I want to know what it's about. Your mom's kitchen looks awesome!
I'm so jealous you saw black swan! sugar gliders=gay rocket day= awesome. couldnt agree more.
Post a Comment