Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Cash Wishlist

This Christmas I received several gifts in the form of "cash money." Which is nice because then I can spend it on whatever I want, but is also bad because I have a really hard determining what I really want.

Crossfit Gym Membership
Every year I set a goal to lift weights. Every year I fail. I think crossfit would be great because a) it would force me to do weight lifting b) Dan and I could do it together c) I just really want to because the most fit people I've ever met do it. But its ridiculously expensive. Like 5x as much as a normal gym membership.

Mia
My face has been breaking out like mad. It really helps my self confidence - NOT. My co-worker at the Dermatologist/Plastic Surgeon's office I worked at swore by the Mia. She owned multiple Mias and her skin was flawless. I just can't quite invest $100 in something to scrub my face... But I want to.


J. Crew
Part of me really just wants to walk into J. Crew and buy an entire outfit from their Spring Look book. That would be marvelous. And ridiculously expensive. 

Noise canceling earphones
Not necessarily to listen to music, but just to cancel out the noise on the bus:
On Friday I got to enjoy a 1.5 hour bus ride while the girl sitting next to me read aloud (quite jarringly) from both "The Miracle of Forgiveness" and "The Best of EFY." I couldn't be upset though, because she was mentally disabled. Seriously. More than one person has suggested it was God's way of punishing me. I'm inclined to agree.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Go for the clothes! When you get money as a gift you're supposed to spend it on something you normally wouldn't get yourself, but want to. It has to be impractical. Besides, J crew is good quality so it's like an investment. Right? :)

Aimee said...

I still break out like a 13 year old so this MIA sounds awesome to me. But those are all awesome choices so good luck with that :)

The Terry's said...

I would say cross fit, plus side its an activity you and your husband can do together.

Jennifer said...

You are too funny. I say crossfit baby. Daniel did it when he was deployed and came back looking hot. Some day I'll do it, when I'm not so paranoid to leave the midgets and not afraid for people to see how pathetically out of shape I am.

chickster said...

Those are really tough decisions, but I might opt for the MIA. Just think of it as an investment for a lifetime of clear skin (as long as those suckers have a warranty). Or the noise cancelling earphones, because I feel your transportation pain and they're great on long plane rides too.

Jenny said...

Oh how I love JCrew...and my wallet does not! So much cute stuff! I would love if you would stop by my blog and say hello!
Modern Modest Beauty