If Santa came to me and was like, "Lauren, you've seriously been such a good girl this year. Money is no object, what can I bring you this year?" I'd be like, "Santa, I really want to get into road biking. I've overcome my coordination issues and can successfully bike down a road (in large part thanks to my friend Bonni). My friend Sue is getting a bunch of girls together to do a Wicked Witch Bike Relay next year. I want in. I need a light weight road bike, a bike computer - because you know I'm obssesive about tracking my pace and mileage, some nice padded pearl izumi shorts, and a helmet - saftey first Santa."
"The bike is priority number one, but if you still have room in your bag I could use some fancy clothes for work. Any pencil skirt and tailored shirt combo from j.crew is acceptable. Some nice flats so I don't fall down the stairs to Champ Hall (again) would be great. And some sparkly baubles."
"And while you're taking requests, Otto would like to this awesome Dyson Animal vacuum. Our cheap old Eureka is having trouble keeping up with all of his fur. Additionally, he would like the ability to vacuum the whole house by himself."
"Both Otto and I would like this Molly Mutt dog bed. It is made of an easily washable duvet cover that you stuff full of old clothes/blankets/pillows - totally eco friendly! And they're cute!" That's it.
Thanks Santa.




1 comment:
For what it's worth, we didn't want to shell out the money for a dyson so we got a shark vacuum and we love it! It's really similar but way more reasonably priced. My mom has the pet hair dyson thanks to tommy and kc and she thinks it's heavy. But I'm cheap with stuff like that. Don't ever, I repeat ever, let the Kirby sales people into your home, that's three hours of your life you can never get back.
Post a Comment