Saturday, December 15, 2012

"Lauren, Brigham Young once said..."

As I as headed out the door from Thanksgiving at my parent's house my Grandpa stopped me and imparted this gem: 
"Lauren, Brigham Young said there would come a day when young married people would choose to have cats and dogs over babies. I'm just saying."* 


* A google search yielded no such quote attributable to Brother Brigham
** I have no idea what he was implying
*** Otto actually nipped at Santa as well as refused to sit on his lap #gettingnothingbutcoalforsure

4 comments:

mom mealy said...

Haha I just have to say that is priceless. I bet Brigham Young has had all kinds of quotes attributed to him that people created to make their point. Whatever their points may be. He just sounds more credible than us. Thanks for the laugh :)

Aimee said...

Lol. You have funny grandpas. Sorry we didn't get to see you on Fri.

Haylee Caplin said...

Love it! Quote of the week! Danielle is having two maybe she will donate one to you ;)

Jennifer said...

I'm glad your holidays were a success and did I miss a post on the new hair?? I like it!