Saturday, April 25, 2009

I made it to EGYPT!



So its 5 am here, haven't slept all night, and I need to be ready to take a night train to luxor in about an hour. I will add more pictures and actually write something as soon as I have internet again. In the mean time, here is a pic I took of an awesome camel, and Angie and I in front of the step pyramid. 

5 comments:

Haylee Caplin said...

Lauren! That is awesome! I'm glad you made it safe! Looks like fun! That camel is huge!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! thanks for the comment!! Congrats to you too!! Now were both old married woman!! haha, good hearing from ya... ill have to keep checking your blog and keep it touch!! Still working at Dixie Derm... nothing really new.... other then I work w a whole bunch of retarded people!!

The Burr's said...

Wow i cant believe you really are in Eygpt! im glad you made it safe,but be careful still... ha you know me still worried:)So how are things? are they way crazy?

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you got there safe. Keep the pictures coming, have fun and been safe. It looks like a lot of fun!

Fanny Foo! said...

Lauren I miss you sooooooo much!!!! There is no one here to make treats with!!!!!!! Be safe! Have fun!
<3 Annie