Its hard to find coke in this country. Pepsi must have the Jordanian gov't in a stranglehold, which is tragic. Coke is my life source, and Egypt had it plentifully in glass bottles.
Anyway, this weekend we went on an excursion to Wadi Dana. It's the biggest nature reserve in Jordan, pretty sweet. And most importantly: filled with mangy camels. I love them. We also went to this crusader castle. The sweetest part was when we got to go in the tunnel under the castle that the Crusaders held up in while under siege. It was dark, slippery, and steep, and really cool.
Anyway, this weekend we went on an excursion to Wadi Dana. It's the biggest nature reserve in Jordan, pretty sweet. And most importantly: filled with mangy camels. I love them. We also went to this crusader castle. The sweetest part was when we got to go in the tunnel under the castle that the Crusaders held up in while under siege. It was dark, slippery, and steep, and really cool.
Here's Dana, its pretty, but not as cool as anything in Southern Utah...
Baby donkey. Cute.
Climbing out of the tunnels. It doesn't make it look as scary cool as it was.
Here's the castle (ruins)
I'm not sure who looks more uncomfortable: me or the donkey?
I can totally read that shiz written behind me. Yeah, Im hard core. i love mangy camels more than life itself

3 comments:
If I could i would ship you coke.
Looks like you are having fun, even if you have to deal with Pepsi
I'm not sure who looks more awkward ha;) jk. you know i love ya!! oh and guess who's birthday is this sunday? Yep its yours...I wish we could go to vegas and celebrate, since you will be the big 21!!! but life is crazy, and your a little to far away, and well im prego ha. So we will have to postpone that for another day! But i truly hope you have a good day, i love ya!!! your the best.... Love -B-
Post a Comment