(carmel beach. self portrait w/ slr = tricky.)
I sadly bid my Kiersty Kat goodbye on Friday. I may have cried. Or maybe it was just raining on my face? (flight of the conchords reference). I really enjoyed having my sister/BFF here to hang out with, bake with, go to yoga with... She's just plain cool. We had some adventures, as is customary with MMA...
Point Lobos
We took kat out to Point Lobos, promising seals and otters galore! We always see bounteous wildlife here. Except, even the effing sea mammals think its too cold here, we saw nothing.
I think they're in San Diego. Where we should be.
the "world famous" monterey bay aquarium
went "ording"
Ording: Covertly exploring the abandoned Fort Ord. Taking Pictures. Stepping on glass. Etc.
See how awesome Monterey is (said with sarcastic tone)? The sun hasn't shone here since May.
But don't let that stop you. Come have your own MMA Today!
Today marks the 25th year my parents have been married!
Whoa, thats a long time. I know that though its the most rewarding relationship in life, marriage isn't always easy. I appreciate the sacrifices, lack of selfishness, and hard work my parents have put into staying together and creating a happy family for me and my sisters.
They have set a wonderful example of love. So basically,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!



3 comments:
Sorry about the sun... They say summer starts in Monterey in September/October, so you're almost there...:) Totally, jealous of you going to Point Lobos any day you'd like.
Oh Happy Anniversary to them. I dig their matching ensemble. Your mom cracks me up. I'm so glad I got to visit with her at the family reunion thing
Okay, I think it's pretty lame that I haven't been to Point Lobos yet. LAME! Anyways, sorry you had to say good bye to your awesome sista. Back to life as usual I guess. On the upside, that picture of your parents is totally rad! I can only hope to some day have a picture as sweet as that. Matching outfits and all!
Post a Comment