Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You Make My Dreams Come True

It is no secret that one of my greatest aspirations in life is to become a dog owner.
Well, my dreams came true.... for 3 days. We got to dog sit these lovelies, Ozzie and Kita, at their house (no dog smuggling at our apartment like the Little Dog Incident). We got to walk them and pet them and force them to take medicine (Kita loved me prying her mouth open while dan squirted the most awful smelling medication in - NOT) and run them and pick up their poop (note: only Lauren did this, Dan is little girl - I totally deserve a dog). I fell in love with them - they're way chill older, pre-trained dogs- perfect for my needs. We considered abducting both of them.
But their owner is a Navy Seal. And you never want to tick off a Navy Seal. They will kill you.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

We're dying to get a dog too! But our complex doesn't allow them either. What is that about?! At least you get to babysit them every now and then!

Jane said...

Haha cute dogs. Have you ever entertained the idea of a cat? I know in high school you once liked them. Cats are way cooler. You can have Jett. I'm pretty sure he misses living under a roof.

Лена said...

I'm glad that this dog-sitting experience turned out to be so much better than with little Roxie. Hope your dream will come true and you'll be about to get a dog.
P.S: Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the ending of Mockingjay! Happy reading!

Anna said...

look at you sitting on dogs!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your dog sitting experiance. I think you may be crazy.