Sunday, May 15, 2011

MIRACLE MONEY

The other day we were driving down south temple when all of the sudden Dan shouts "Money! In the road!" He veers off to the side, parks, hops out of the car and darts into traffic. He returns with a $20 bill and a new outlook on life. Apparently he saw the money fall out of the pocket of a speeding bike messenger, who we tried to track down to no avail. "This, this is miracle money, It's a blessing." 
My favorite part: 
"And the guy who dropped it, I'm pretty sure he was one of the three nephites."

6 comments:

Jaime said...

What are you going to spend your miracle money on? (:

The Terry's said...

lol! nice!

Rebecca Luke said...

Haha! So funny. PS- I LOVE your new house. I'm so jealous!

Bonni and Pete said...

Dear Dan,

welcome back to the promised land of zion. we know you know have been wondering if you have chosen the right so we all thought we'd give you a token for your faith.
keep the faith.
-the 3 nephites

Anonymous said...

This is the one of the real three nephites. That last post is an impostor! I really want to say that I would like my money back... Everyone thinks that our jobs are so cool.. its true they are but they don't pay.. at all.. so i would like that money you 'found' back please, ASAP.. thank you.
Nephite #1

P.S. see you around SLC!!
P.S.S. Pete Monson, it is a serious sin to impersonate one of the three Nephites.

The Burr's said...

haha, That is Awesome!