#4) Go on an STG Getaway
On the second day of our trip, Dan's buddy Eric who just got home from Afghanistan came for a visit. He was out in Vegas for a family reunion and drove up to STG just for "MAN DAY". "MAN DAY" consisted of shooting guns, rappelling, and just being a Bad-A.
I got to watch Katheryn play her first game as a legit Snow Canyon High Soccer Team member. I seriously don't know how we're related. She's actually coordinated, not afraid of balls, and really good at sports. I was adopted.
Anna in action as the world's best team manager.
Anna in action as the world's best team manager.
I also got to visit my G'ma who had a very risky major surgery. I'm so glad she's doing well. Dan enjoyed riding her wheel chair around the rehab center and drinking her crystal lite. At least he was entertained.
I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this trip, mostly I just soaked in my happy place. Went for runs with my Dad and Copper, went to Sexy Steve's Spin class with Anna, chatted w/ my Mom, went on a hike w/ Kat and her BF in cedar breaks, and enjoyed the amenities of living in a house with "nice things."
Also notable is that I accomplished a life goal. A life goal that I had given up hope on, at that. I got an A in a BYU Religion Class!!! Thank you summer semester pearl of great price.
Truly, miracles happen.




5 comments:
Sounds like a great time in a happy place! :) Can't wait for our trip down there!
yay I'm glad you got to go to st. george for so long! I'm definitely jealous. I'm impressed by your A grade; good job!
Wow Lauren. I am SO impressed that you got an A in your religion class! That really is an amazing accomplishment! I took the easier route and changed schools instead of continuing with those dang religion classes! :)
What an eventful, fun trip! St. George is the best!
Kathyrn plays soccer?? How awesome is that:) I'm sure you weren't adopted, but that made me laugh pretty hard! I'm so glad you were able to come down for the blessing, Glad you were able to find a picture:) We (as in me) need to do better at taking pic. the few times we get together!!! Glad you got to spend a week with your fam. in stg!!!
Post a Comment