#backfromasia
At long last, Dan is back from his one month stint in Korea. Of course, upon return, we found ourselves at Pizza Hut at 10pm, doing happy dances. Kimichi Free. My little sister and her friend decorated our concrete outdoor wall - not sure how accurate the Korean is...
#uselesscollegedegreegettingmenowhere
After much work on my resume design, I am still no closer to being a contributing member of society. There are seriously no jobs in Logan. None. I really don't want to end up back at Applebee's. Actually I can't. When I quit, I was warned: "If you quit now, YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK!" I hope that wasn't an empty promise.
#hedestroyseverything
This is Mr. Piggy, proudly ridding atop my Costco groceries. I was looking at him at Costco, and a lady came up to me and said, "Those are great! I have a rottweiler and he loves his, the are really tough." The tag touted him as "indestructible". So I thought I'd give it a go.
He lasted all of 5 minutes before being disemboweled.
Its a good thing I love you Otto, because you're kind of a terrorist.
#ireallymissmyfamily
{eating Aggie Ice Cream}
{paddleboating around bear lake, well more like around the dock of bear lake. Otto wasn't a fan, but put up with it because I promised him some of my raspberry shake...}
{brigham city temple - not dressing up - pretending to be non-members}
{my dad cut these for me on the way home from bear lake - I love them}
This weekend my family came up to visit and because it was the same weekend as the USU/Utah football game, Lotoja, and Peach days - there were no hotel rooms to be found. Meaning they had to stay at Dan and I's apartment - which I quite preferred. I would be with them every second of the day, if possible. We went to the Pet Fair, Brigham City Temple, Bear Lake, and countless other mini adventures. Otto and I both shed tears when they were gone (my Dad lavishes more attention on the little dog than anyone else).
2 comments:
Your blog is the coolest! Keep up the good work!
One of your faithful follower.
Bahahaha... I love the picture of the pig stuffed animal! I'm sure your dog loved destroying it! That's awesome that Dan is back from Korea. I get so lonely when Devin's gone just a few days! I didn't realize you were living in Logan. Next time I'm in Utah (not sure when that will be) we should catch up!
Post a Comment