(its pretty, and it used to be my window)
Dear Dude Who Busted out My Civic's Window,
I would just like to let you know how lovely it was to come out to my car, after an especially laborious day at work mind you, to find my drivers side window in a million pieces and my GPS gone. I was starving for dinner, but instead got to waste two hours filing a police report, removing shrapnel off my seat with a snow scrapper, finding an open car wash (without the aid of a GPS) and vacuuming out the remaining shards. I'm really not all that livid about the GPS (though it was a useful tool.) It's all the wasted time, the inconvenience of having our only car missing a window (and no open window shops till Monday!), and the cost (a couple hundred) of replacing said window. I mean really, how much could a year old Costco GPS be black market sold for? Like $40? I would have gladly given you forty bones from my wallet to leave my window alone if you needed it that badly. Think about it.
Sincerely,
Lauren
P.S. I want to punch you in the kidneys
(is the window down? nope. it's just gone)
6 comments:
oh sad! I'm sorry lauren that would make me very upset, i hope some better luck comes your way :)
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry about your car! We miss you guys so much! Yesterday, Mark was telling his family about Dan's idea of carrying the baby in the gym bag and everyone loved it!:) Can't wait for the day when we'll be living at least in the same state.
That Sucks!!! Sorry.
Poor Lauren! I can only imagine the frustration. I would have been so pissed. People are ridiculous! Especially at a doctor office or wherever you work. Like really? Not even the mall or something? That is crazy.
So what a nice victim you are. I would be glad to remove his kidneys for you
About three months ago the same thing happened to us. Devin drove our Honda Accord to school and someone broke the small window in the back and stole our GPS. The window cost $100 to fix!
Post a Comment